The first one I'm proud to say I've won THREE times in the last week from these awesome ladies: The Tarr Pit, Call Me Laura Jane and A JD + Three. How awesome is that? Pretty awesome.
It's The Honest Scrap Award, which is for you guessed it, honest blogging. I love that I got this one because as a reviewer, I tell you readers how it really is - good or bad. Good to know you believe me!!
If you received this award you must nominate at least 1 other deserving blogger and pass it on!
Also list 10 honest things about yourself that no one knows.
Now for the 10 things you may not know about me:
1. My birthdate is on Thanksgiving once every five years
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I love clutter
4. Family is the most important thing to me ever
5. I'm nice, but cross me in the beginning and I find it hard to let that first impression go
6. I'm extremely loyal to my friends and family
7. My middle name is Marie
8. I went to private grade school and high school
9. I'm one of 5 children, the 3rd
10. I'm obsessed with taking photos of my daughter
On to the next award...
The Sunshine Award! I recieved this one Call Me Laura Jane. Such a great gal!
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world. I'd love to think I may inspire someone out there!
The next award is The Preppy Mafia award. Not really sure what it's for, but hey, it's an award and I'll take it! I recieved this one from The Daily Mom Diaries.
Click on the above image and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the below questions
Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been given the award.
1. Who is your style icon? Rachel Bilson. She always looks so cute and I WANT all the purses she seems to have!
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? I don't read that crap! lol.
3. Favorite party theme? St. Patty's Day
4. Go to Halloween costume? Witch.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? The internet
6. Living person you admire? My Mom
7. Greatest fear? Losing loved ones
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Lack of patience for stupid people
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd love to be able to paint
10. Greatest Achievement? My daughter of course
I'm going to nominate the following blogging Mamas for all three of these!
Go check them out because they're awesome!
Congrats ladies! Post your awards on your blogs and let everyone know who you think deserves these awards! Make sure you tell them you gave them an award too!